Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Travelling Man






Tyler and I just returned from a fun-filled weekend in Dunedin, FL. J.C. was at a conference, so Tyler and I decided that we had to go see where our friends the Hanffs live and hang out with his birthday buddy, Sophia. We had a ton of fun at the beach, the zoo, and playing around their house.

Oh, and in case it was ever in question, I am definitely raising a boy. He spent much of the trip either pushing high chairs around their living room or pushing a rocking horse around the play room. Everything is push and pull and lift. There is no time to stop and sit down for quiet play or books anymore, he is go - go - go!

Enjoy the pictures of our adventure!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! And... you look awesome! We should chat soon :)

    ReplyDelete