Since I have been so bad about posting pictures, here are some from our recent adventures in the truck and to the children's museum, in Greenville. There are more pictures up on Smugmug!
Saturday, May 8, 2010
perceptive
Here is a great story from today. While I went on a child free shopping trip, J.C. took Tyler to the gym and went swimming with him. While they were there, two other younger children were swimming and Tyler was enthralled with watching them jump and splash around. I guess one of the games they were playing was to gather several of the kick boards that are up on the pool deck, toss them in the pool, and then try to jump into the pool onto them (as if they were targets). J.C. said that after watching them play for awhile Tyler was acting like he wanted to get out of the pool There are some stairs on one end of the pool, so J.C. took him up the steps. Once out of the pool, Tyler walked over to a kick board, picked it up and placed it in the pool next to the steps. Then he stepped down onto the first step and was just about to jump in towards the kick board when J.C. had to stop him since there were stairs right there that he could hit. I couldn't believe it. What a smart kid!
Since I have been so bad about posting pictures, here are some from our recent adventures in the truck and to the children's museum, in Greenville. There are more pictures up on Smugmug!




Since I have been so bad about posting pictures, here are some from our recent adventures in the truck and to the children's museum, in Greenville. There are more pictures up on Smugmug!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment